1. Grace Lutheran had their Science Fair and Grace decided to grow mold on cheese, what a fun project. She won 3rd place for her project.
2. Grace played on the 5th and 6th grade Volleyball team. I would have to say that she was one of the best players on the team (and I am not being biased - since I am her mom). Here are a couple of pictures. This was a very short 4 week season, but lots of fun.
3. Adam's 1 st grade class had a Poetry Tea Party. They invited their family to come for the afternoon enjoy some poetry reading that they created and they served us drinks and cookies. What fun to hear 1st graders read to you.
4. Kasey was confirmed on May 1st. She also had her 1st communion the week after. What a wonderful couple of weeks for her. God sure has blessed her life. We had a fun afternoon celebrating with family. Thank you to all who have had an impact on her life Gary and I can't thank you enough.
5. Grace graduated from the DARE program. They had to write pledges that Officer Kirchberger read through, and he choose 2 of the students to read them at the graduation. Grace's poem was choosen. She was given a medal from the police department. Yeah Grace.
Well that is it for now. There are many other events coming our way in the next couple of weeks, so I will be sure to keep you posted.